for Stitch Cruise 2022!
August 25 to September 2
Only those that first purchase the Cruise from Carol Pratt at Cruise Planners can purchase this item.
To learn more about the cruise please contact Carol Pratt at Cruise Planners.
We will set sail out of Baltimore Maryland on Royal Caribbean Cruse Lines' Enchantment of the Seas heading north for 8 nights with stops in Boston Massachusetts, Portland & Bar Harbor in Maine, and St. John in New Brunswick Canada.
We are working on pulling together a fun Stitch Package. All of the details have not been finalized yet, but here is what we can tell you:
- AT Haynes House will provide the yarn for the Stitch Package
- For our Knit-a-Long, Peg of Half Knit Studio will create a custom pattern using the AT Haynes House yarn.
- Project and fun surprises will be included in the "Swag Bag"
- Classes are being planned. We expect to offer two 2 hour technique classes.
- Self guided yarn crawls with maps to local shops at each port
- Daily morning knit lounge
- Daily afternoon tea time gathering with knitting themed games and prizes
- Cruise Planners badge lanyard
- Stitch Cruse 2022 printed silicone bracelet
The cruise must first be purchased from Carol Pratt of Cruise Planners. The Stitch Package is separate from the cruise, and only available to those that book this cruise.
Keep watching our newsletters, social media, and this website for updates. If you want to be the first to hear updates on Stitch Cruise 2022 information, be sure to sign up for our Special Events Newsletter by CLICKING HERE.