We Are Excited to be Hosting Stitch Cruise 2022!
for Stitch Cruise 2022!
August 25 to September 2
Deadline to sign up is May 15, 2022.
Your Cruise MUST be booked with Carol Pratt Cruise Planners to ensure you are part of the Stitch Cruise 2022 group. Only those that first purchase the Cruise from Carol Pratt at Cruise Planners can purchase the stitch package from us. To learn more about the cruise please contact Carol Pratt at Cruise Planners.
We will set sail out of Baltimore Maryland on Royal Caribbean Cruse Lines' Enchantment of the Seas heading north for 8 nights with stops in Boston Massachusetts, Portland & Bar Harbor in Maine, and Saint John in New Brunswick Canada.
We are working on pulling together a fun Stitch Package. All of the details have not been finalized yet, but here is what we can tell you:
- A Custom Knit Along with the following supplies included:
- AT Haynes House hand dyed yarn
- Custom shawl pattern designed by Half Knit Studio (find on Instagram at @halfknit_studios)
- Stitch markers from Knitty Jax Stitch Markers
- Classes: Join our fiber artist Jax Lewis during these three 2 hour classes. Each class will be offered on a day at sea ("cruising day") and ALL stitch package participants can attend ALL three.
- Class #1: Fiber Craft Styles & Techniques from Around the World - a little bit of history, culture, demonstration, & hands on practice.
- Class #2: Fabulous Fibonacci - explore this mathematical sequence found in nature, music, and design. Learn how to use it to make eye-catching designs in your fiber projects. Some class supplies provided.
- Class #3: Color Theory - looking at how to use a color wheel, as well as when to break the color rules and how to do it successfully. Some class supplies provided.
- Watch Jax's presentation on these classes during our cruise information night video around time stamp 29:55 CLICK HERE
- Self guided yarn crawls with maps to local shops at each port, where available.
- Daily morning knit lounge
- Jax will join you in the morning knit lounge on at sea days ("cruising days") to help you with any questions you might have.
- Daily afternoon tea time
- Games & Prizes included in several of the tea time activities
- And some surprises!
The cruise must first be purchased from Carol Pratt of Cruise Planners. The Stitch Package is separate from the cruise, and only available to those that book this cruise.
Keep watching our newsletters, social media, and this website for updates. If you want to be the first to hear updates on Stitch Cruise 2022 information, be sure to sign up for our Special Events Newsletter by CLICKING HERE.
Interested in more information about the Cruise?
Watch the video from the Stitch Cruise Information Night Here:
PART 1: CLICK HERE
PART 2: CLICK HERE