The Winter Comfort Box Returns for 2021!
And it is Bigger & Better Than the First!
Just as last year, the contents will be a surprise!
A surprise you are sure to love!
We are excited to announce
We are partnering with 29 Bridges Studio!
29 Bridges will be creating custom hand-dyed colorways for us, available only through our Winter Comfort Box 2021!
We are offering an Early Bird special.
For those that purchase the box before September 30, 2021, you will revive a coupon in your box for 10% off* a purchase made between January 1, 2022 and March 31, 2022.
*excludes gift cards, special orders, loom rentals, and looms.
What can we tell you about the box?
- Our inspiration for this box is Fredericksburg, Virginia, but something someone from anywhere is sure to enjoy and appreciate.
- We have partnered with a local photographer, Jeff Edmisten Photography, who has provided the inspiration photo.
29 Bridges Studio will be hand dying customer colorways exclusive to the 2021 Winter Comfort Box.
- We are partnering with other local businesses to provide you with items for your project and comfort through the winter months.
- We will hold an In-Person/ZOOM exclusive get together Tuesday evenings in January and February for us all to work on our Winter Comfort Box project.
- The box would be good for a knitter/crocheter/weaver of all skill levels.
- The box will be available for pick up or delivery in time for holiday gift giving. It would make a fantastic gift!
- There will be a limited number of 2021 Winter Comfort Boxes available. Last year they sold fast, we suggest purchasing yours early.
- Near & Far can purchase and participate! The get together will be offered by ZOOM and shipping in continental US is $8.00.
Why an early bird offer? We have big plans and want to be sure there is interest and commitment as we commission these local businesses.
I cannot express how excited we are about this box!